The Maison Dupic
This view is from the Maison Dupic (on the left) and looking south down the Rue Emile Desourteaux towards the centre of the village. This was the last house to be burned (on the 11th June) as it was used by the SS as a base overnight. Also shown is the first house at the old northern entrance to Oradour.
Oradour-sur-Glane village 1944
© Michael Williams: 10th March 2000