The Champ de Foire
This view of the Champ de Foire has been taken from near the well and is looking towards the Rue Emile Desourteaux (the Doctor's Car can be seen in the lower centre). The Laudy Barn is to the rear and left of view. This view shows where the population of Oradour were assembled by the SS when they first arrived in the village on the afternoon of 10th June 1944.
© Michael Williams: 10th March 2000