The Church of Oradour-sur-Glane
The Catholic church of Oradour-sur-Glane and as is common practice in France, not dedicated to any particular saint. It was here that the majority of the women and children were killed, starting at about 16:00 on Saturday 10th June 1944. The old southern entrance can just be seen between the trees on the left, the Bouchoule Barn is out of sight to the left of view.
© Michael Williams: 10th March 2000