Panorama including the church and the Rue Emile Desourteaux
This panoramic view covers from the old entrance to the ruins of Oradour on the left, to the church and then on up the Rue Emile Desourteaux. On the extreme right of view is the start of the road to Peyrilhac. It was from the left, (on the road that eventually leads to Limoges) that the SS arrived on the afternoon of 10th June 1944. The Hotel Milord is behind the photographer, for a higher definition picture (1576Kb) click here.
© Michael Williams: December 2009